Taiwanese nationals and foreign visitors who reside outside of the Republic of Somaliland permanently (in a nation that is not exempt from visa requirements) and who intend to visit Somaliland temporarily for tourism or business for a duration of no more than 90 days must apply for the necessary visa at the Republic of Somaliland Representative Office in Taiwan.
A visa just certifies that the Republic of Somaliland Representative Office in Taiwan has examined your application and that the consular official has concluded you are authorized to enter the nation for the specified reason.
Visitors are only allowed to engage in the activities or purposes for which they were granted a visa.
Taiwanese nationals need a visa in order to enter Somaliland. Citizens of any other nation who possess an ARC are eligible to apply at the Republic of Somaliland Representative Office in Taiwan for a visa to enter Somaliland.
Please check http://www.slimmigration.com/uncategorized/news/changes-regarding-the- requirements-of-visa-process-and-applications/ to see if your country is excluded from the visa requirement before applying.
- Kindly download and fill out the application form at the link below: http://www.slimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Visa-Form.pdf
- Visa requirements:
- Visitor’s Visa is valid for less than 90 days.
- Visa for visitors exceeding 90 days
- Visas for programs of cultural, economic, and social exchange
- Visas for conference attendance
- Visa for business purposes
- Study Visa